Vanessa from Crafty Gemini shares the final installment in her 3-part series of video tutorials on learning to sew from a printed pattern. The pattern she has used for the examples is a basic elastic waist pant, which makes a great first sewing project. In this installment she shows how to sew up the pieces to make the pants. Get the video tutorial.
[photo from Crafty Gemini]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Sewing with knits – basics
- It’s new: ABC – 123 Fabric Flashcards video workshop and pattern
- Video tutorial: Stitches and tools for sewing on knits
- Video tutorial: Snowflake Christmas pajama pants
- Video tutorial: How to cut out a tissue sewing pattern