Angela Wolf shares a video tutorial over at Coats & Clark’s Sewing Secrets blog showing how to create attractive topstitching on your sewing projects. Her method creates a thicker line of stitching that stands out, so go with a contrast thread for maximum impact. Go to her video tutorial to see how she does it.
[photo from Angela Wolf on Sewing Secrets]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Exposed zipper welt pocket
- New Coats & Clark thread colors, plus new numbering
- Tutorial: Use tailor tacks to transfer sewing pattern markings
- Tutorial: Install an exposed zipper on a skirt
- Video tutorial: Hide your seams by stitching in the ditch