My Bloglovin was all aglow this morning with posts about the Sew Fab pattern bundle. For a limited time, you can get a bundle of 26 PDF patterns - each from a different independent pattern designer – for just $30. That’s just a little over $1 per pattern! Scroll to the bottom of this post for a list of all patterns and designers included. I have a feeling that you’ll recognize many of the names on the list.
The pattern bundle is mostly for kid clothing and kid-related gear, but there are some adult accessories and clothing in there as well. Here’s the breakdown of the 26 patterns:
- 7 sewing patterns for boys clothes
- 17 sewing patterns for girls clothes
- 2 patterns for womens clothes
- 1 quilt pattern
- 1 clutch pattern
- 1 notebook cover pattern
- 1 toy car roll up mat pattern
- 1 backpack pattern
But here’s the dealie-o. This bundle is only available through October 8, 2013 at 8:00 EST. If you want to get this bundle, you’ve only got a week!
1) Reversible Zippy Hoodie from Kitschy Coo 2) Ananda Pants from CHOPSTIX 3) The Sally Dress from Very Shannon 4) Best Harem Pants from Too Sweets 5) Notebook Slipcover from Gingercake 6) Junebug Dress from Craftiness Is Not Optional 7) Fancy Pants Leggings from Titchy Threads 8) Skinny Jeans from peek-a-boo 9)Pajama Eaters from Sew Fearless 10) Ruffle Dress from Sumo’s Sweet Stuff 11) Go To Cape for Women 12) Sadie Grace Nightgown from Seamingly Smitten 13) Vintage V-Neck from Blank Slate Patterns 14) Zermatt Bow Swing Coat from See Kate Sew 15) Tumble Tee from imaginegnats 16) Nituna Jacket from Figgy’s 17) Greenpoint Cardigan from Hey June 18) Gathers and Giggles Quilt from Sew Much Ado 19) Billy Car Play Mat and Roll Up from Handmade Therapy 20) Bimaa Sweater from LouBee Clothing, 21) Candy Carousel Dress from Molly Blossom 22) Convertible Clutch from LBG Studio 23) Infinity Sweater from One Girl Circus 24) Undies Pattern from From the Red Kitchen 25) Owl Backpack from The Sewing Loft 26) Ethan Shirt from the Scientific Seamstress
**edited** You can get more information and purchase the Sew Fab bundle through any of the 26 designers listed above. You can find links to the sale on their blogs. Sales are affiliate based, so show some love to your favorite designer.
Thank you to Andrea from The Train To Crazy for the clarification about the sales.
[photo from The Train To Crazy]
By Anne Weaver