Disney from Ruffles and Stuff shows more ways that she extends the life of her daughter’s clothes after she has outgrown them. This time she focuses on the bottoms, showing several ways of adding length so that they can be worn for at least one more season. From adding ruffles to converting pants to skirts, she’s got tons of ideas for making the clothes last just a little bit longer. Go to her blog post to read them.
[photo from Ruffles and Stuff]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, lengthen, outgrown, girls, clothes, length, refashion[/tags]
- Refashion girls’ clothes after they’ve outgrown them
- Tutorial: Make a pair of long bloomers for little girls
- Tutorial: Add a ruffle to extend the length of an outgrown tee
- Tutorial: Lengthen or shorten a pants pattern
- Tutorial: Making a ruffle