I loved reading all of the comments/entries for the Closet Monsters giveaway! I could sooooo see all of the garments you described turned into a Closet Monster softie.
But let’s get on with the business of this post. You want to know who won the book, don’t you? Random.org picked a winner for me, and it was….
Commenter #82, Elaine G who said:
I’ve got an old bridesmaid dress that already looks like something a monster would wear. Why not make a monster out of it.
This is such an awesome idea!! Who doesn’t have one of those semi-formal monsters lurking in the back of their closet?!? Take it out and give it new life as a softie!
Elaine, I’m sending you an email to get your contact information. Congratulations!
By Anne Weaver
- Those “Beautiful” Bridesmaid Dresses
- Winner of the Elna sewing machine
- Free pattern: Mix-n-Match Felt Monsters
- Giveaway: Ronny Oothby softie from Closet Monsters
- Tutorial: Give an old formal new life as a child’s holiday skirt