Little Blue Mouse posts at Refashion Co-op with a cool idea for using a circular tablecloth. She cut a vintage tablecloth in half and made two apron. Easy peasy, and the vintage design makes such cute aprons! See more photos at Refashion Co-op.
[photo from Little Blue Mouse on Refashion Co-op]
- Lookie what she made: Short-sleeved tee turned into a long-sleeved shirt
- Tutorial: No-sew circular tablecloth
- Cool idea: Tablecloth to dish towels
- Tutorial: Vintage tablecloth tote
- Tutorial: Aunt Fern’s pillowcase apron with attached washcloth