Jessica from Me Sew Crazy recently shared a free pattern and tutorial for her Baby Snap Cargo Pants. The pattern was sized for an infant 3-6 months, which was the size that she created for her baby boy. But as we all know, babies grow quickly and now he needs a larger size. Thanks to her growing baby boy, you can now can get the pattern in a 6-12 month size as well. Get the link to the 6-12 month pattern. Go to the original tutorial.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
- Free pattern: Baby knit baseball hat, now in more sizes
- Free pattern: Summer knit cardigan, now in an adult size
- Free pattern: Chevron pintucked sundress for baby girls
- Free pattern: Basic little boy pants
- Free pattern: Summer Sun top for babies