Citra from Innocentia shows how to make a sweet little balloon dress for toddler girls. This is so pretty! The simple lines at the top make the gathered balloon hem the focus. Her pattern is a size 2T, but you could easily use an existing garment as a guide to adapt it larger or smaller as needed. Get the how-to.
[photo from Innocentia]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Hello Little Girl bow pocket dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Ella dress with ruffled neckline and sash
- Free pattern: Boy’s Best Vest
- Free pattern: Mini-Me top for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Little Miss dress for toddler girls