Ashley from Lil Blue Boo shares a free pattern and tutorial on her blog showing how to make a mermaid tail for a doll. With an elastic waist, it’s easy to put on and take off. Depending on the size of your doll, you may need to adjust the size of the pattern but that shouldn’t be difficult. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Lil Blue Boo]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Mermaid tail for a doll
- Tutorial: Modest Mermaid soft doll
- Free pattern: Mermaid tail for an 18″ doll
- Lookie what she made: Mystery Critters, plus a free pattern
- Tutorial: Mermaid tail wrap skirt for little girls