Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shares a free pattern and tutorial for making this sweet little peasant top with flutter sleeves. The pattern is sized to fit her little girl who will be entering kindergarten in the fall, but with the simple lines and loose fit you could adjust it up or down as needed. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Knot front Dolman top for girls
- Free pattern: Girl’s Simple Knot Dress with apron
- Free pattern: Peasant dress for toddler and little girls
- Tutorial: Boat neck tunic top for girls
- Tutorial: Make a cat ear headband