Amanda from Double Stitching guest blogs in the Dressing Up Dolly series at Nap Time Crafters with a free pattern and tutorial for making a sweatshirt outfit for a 12″ doll. The outfit includes a hoodie shirt and a pair of yoga pants. Go to Nap Time Crafters for her tutorial and pattern.
[photo from Double Stitching on Nap Time Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dress your 18″ doll for Valentine’s day
- Tutorial: Sew a pair of pajama pants for a Ken doll
- Free pattern: Simple doll boots
- Free pattern: Easy-to-sew clothes for Dolly Donations dolls
- Free pattern: Fairy Tale dress for dolly