Sew Dang Cute shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a baby bib from laminated fabric. The bib is a larger size than most, so it provides more protection for baby’s clothes. The surface of the laminated fabric wipes clean easily, and there are so many cute laminated cotton prints out there for you to use. (If you don’t have any laminated cotton, you could also just make this from a regular fabric.) Get the pattern at Sew Dang Cute.
[photo from Sew Dang Cute]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Laminated bib with pocket
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean placemats from laminated cotton
- Free pattern: Kid-sized laminated cotton apron
- Free pattern: Laminated cotton pocket bib
- Tutorial: Oilcloth lunch tote