Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You made this awesome little hoodie for a newborn baby. The lapped front is cool, modern detail but it also makes for easy on / easy off over a baby’s head. She shares a tutorial and a free pattern in size 0-3 months. (If you need a larger size, you could draft your own using a shirt that fits baby as a sizing guide and her pattern as a shaping guide.) Go to her tutorial and free pattern.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Hello Little Girl bow pocket dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Little man suit jacket refashioned from a man’s suit jacket
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler
- Free pattern: Mom’s Perfect Fit Shirt with a drapey hem
- Free pattern: Toddler’s upcycled raglan sweater