Sew Much Ado shares a free pattern and tutorial for a kid-sized apron. A pocket on the front gives a place to put small tools or crayons or cars or other very important things. The design works equally well for boys or girls. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Sew Much Ado]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hanging tooth fairy pillow
- Free Pattern: Blue Beret in kids and adult sizes
- Tutorial: Rumble Tumble Coveralls for little kids
- Tutorial: Bear Hugs Valentine’s onesie
- Tutorial: One strap bag for little kids