Head over to the Stash Books Blog for a free pattern for making this sweet little dragonfly softie. It’s offered as an excerpt from Countryside Softies by Amy Adams of LucyKate Crafts. It’s made from bits of felted wool and fabric scraps. Get the free pattern for the dragonfly softie.
[photo from Stash Books Blog]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a beanie hat from an old sweater
- Tutorial: Rolled wool pincushions
- Tutorial: Felt Plant Pouches
- Tutorial: Hoppy bunny softie
- Free pattern: Bullfinch scrap fabric ornament