Shauna from Shwin & Shwin guest blogs in the Pattern Remix series at Me Sew Crazy with an updated look for her little girl’s circle top. The sleeveless top is gathered on to a round yoke. Classic! She calls it the Black Bird Tunic, named after a song by the Beatles. There’s a free pattern for download, but because it’s only in one size (2T) she also gives instructions for drafting your own pattern. You can get the free pattern and tutorial over at Shwin & Shwin.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Flower Tunic for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Indian Summer Tunic with angled sleeve vents
- Free patterns: A whole Angry Birds softie collection
- Tutorial: Girly Racer Tunic for little girls
- Free pattern: Color block high-low tunic top for girls