Amy from Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop shares a free pattern to sew up a mermaid tail for a doll. It’s part of her Dressing Up Dolly series. The pattern is sized for a 15″ doll, but she says you can enlarge it to fit an 18″ doll. Go to her blog, Nap Time Crafters, for the how-to.
[photo from Nap Time Crafters]
- Free pattern: Simple doll boots
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll
- Free pattern: Fairy Tale dress for dolly
- Free pattern: Hooded sweatshirt outfit for dolly
- Free pattern: A-line dress for a 15″ princess doll