Terra from Mama Says Sew shares a free pattern for the Perfectly Pink Top that she made for her daughter. The gathered shirt has a pretty shape as a top, but it would also be cute lengthened to a tunic or even as a dress. The pattern is in a child’s size 5, but the loose fit gives some flexibility in sizing. If you need a different size, you could adjust it up or down fairly easily. Go to Mama Says Sew for the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Mama Says Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Simple baby sundress with ruched straps
- Tutorial: Ella dress with ruffled neckline and sash
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pinafore
- Free pattern: Toddler A-line dress with Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Bustle back halter dress for little girls