Tricia from Leafy Treetop Shop shares a free pattern and tutorial on her blog, Leafy Treetop Spot, for making her Piped Pocket Infant Skirt. The pockets are accented with piping and buttons, while the hem is edged in a pretty trim. The pattern is sized for a 3-6 month old baby, but you could size it up or down fairly easily. Get the tute.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Nursing sleep bra
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Snap Cargo Pants, now in 6-12 month size
- Tutorial: Girl’s ruffle strapped shirred sundress
- Tutorial: Crochet trim embellished top
- Tutorial: Lace and vinyl belt