Mira from Sewing The Littleheart Collection shares a free pattern for making a pleated neck t-shirt. This same pattern can be used to make two other variations of the t-shirt. She shares photos of them in her post and has plans for sharing the tutorials for those as well. The pattern is in a size medium. If you need another size you could draft your own using her pattern as a shaping guide. Go to the pattern and tutorial for the pleated neck t-shirt.
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Mom’s Perfect Fit Shirt with a drapey hem
- Free pattern: Perfect Fitted Cap Sleeve Tee
- Free pattern: Toddler’s upcycled raglan sweater
- Free pattern: Everyday Tee
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler