Danielle from My Sparkle shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a removable Peter Pan collar. It would be pretty in a solid color, or take a cue from her example and make one out of a fun print. Go to the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from My Sparkle]
- Free pattern: Toddler A-line dress with Peter Pan collar
- Tutorial: Stand-alone Peter Pan collar
- Tutorial: “I Wanna Be a Girl Scout” t-shirt and removable collar
- Tutorial: Create a handprinted herringbone design on fabric
- Free pattern: Unisex vest for little kids