Anshu from Sew Pretty Sew Free (and Blooms and Bugs) shows how to make a swirly twirly gypsy skirt for little girls. The skirt is pieced from curved panels to create the swirly stripes and the handkerchief hem. She shares a free pattern in a size 18-24 months, but she also shows how you can draft your own pattern if you need another size. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Sew Pretty Sew Free]
- Free pattern: Simple A-line dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Color Blocked Twirly Jumper for little girls
- Tutorial: Boutique-inspired double ruffle leggings for little girls
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s layered skirt with pickups