Amanda from Kitschy Coo continues the Make It In A Metre series on her blog with a free pattern and tutorial for making her Tennis Skirt for little girls. The A-line skirt is easy to make and uses far less fabric than gathered skirt. You can make one for a small child with just half a meter of fabric. The pattern includes sizes for 18m/2T, 3T/4T, and 5Y/6Y. Get the pattern and tutorial at Kitschy Coo.
[photo from Kitschy Coo]
- Lookie what she made: Four pairs of undies from a half meter of fabric
- Free pattern: Sandbridge top and shorts set for girls
- Free pattern: Taylor’s Pajama Pants in baby and kid sizes
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll
- Free pattern: Oh Jackie dress for little girls