Small Dreamfactory shares a free pattern and tutorial on her blog for making a cute toddler’s cap. The close-fitting little cap comes down over the ears to keep them warm and stays put with a tie under the chin. The pattern is sized for babies age 10 months to 20 months. Get the free pattern.
[photo from Small Dreamfactory]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Toddler’s hooded winter jacket
- Free pattern: Fleece-lined mittens for toddlers
- Free pattern: Envelope neck long-sleeved tee for baby
- Free pattern: Baby sleep sack
- Free pattern: Dutch Baby A-line Dress