Sara from Sew Sweetness shares a free pattern for making her Urban Jungle Bag. Oh my goodness, do I love this bag!!! It’s big and boxy (9.5″ x 14″) and made from a bright happy print. It’s zippered across the top to keep all of your belongings inside. I’m loving those leather handles and the accent pieces at the bottom corners! Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Sew Sweetness]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Caliti clutch purse that converts to a tote
- Free pattern: Linen and lace coin purse
- Tutorial: Leather grommet bag with convertible straps
- Free Pattern: MummyGo Bag
- Tutorial: Reversible color blocked leather bag