Their Kitschy Corset apron is certainly not your mama’s kitchen apron! If you’re going for a more sophisticated look, try the gathered neck of the Lucy Apron for an easy elegance you wouldn’t expect from an apron. The Bunchy Scarf combines fashion with comfort to create a long skinny ruffled scarf that is totally on trend!
To enter, go to Brassy Apple and check out all of their very cool sewing patterns. Then, come back here and leave a comment on this post telling which pattern is your favorite and why. I’ll choose three winners at random, and they’ll receive the pattern they mention in their comment.
Deadline is Tuesday, February 2 2010 at midnight CST.
[photos from Brassy Apple]
[tags]sewing, pattern, giveaway, Brassy Apple[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Brassy Apple pattern winners!
- Forest Fun Fabric Giveaway
- It’s New: Maddie Bee apron top for girls
- Giveaway: Free felt food or softie pattern from GulfCoastCottagePDF
- Giveaway: Black Sheep pattern from Melly & Me