Julie Kundhi from julie-k created fabric tags that she sewed on to her daughter’s favorite stuffed animals. They serve as permantently attached ID tags that will help Puppy and Gnocchi (the stuffed dog and cat) make their way back home should they separated from the family while they are travelling. Brilliant!!! Read more at julie-k.
[photo from julie-k]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Take in the waist of a pair of pants in just 4 steps
- Tutorial: Pillow with remote control pocket from button-down shirt
- Tutorial: A bag for Corduroy
- Tip: Quick fix for a buttonhole that’s too big
- Tutorial: Kid’s bicycle handlebar cover