This is a sandwich box, right? Karen from Sew Many Ways shows how she used the partitioned lunch box as a sewing kit. The compartments can hold threads, needles, and small notions. The top, where a sandwich would go, can hold a small sewing project. Go to her blog to see her sewing kit version.
[photo from Sew Many Ways]
- Idea file: Vintage kitchen ware as sewing kit
- Read all about it: Organize your sewing notions with unexpected items
- Tutorial: Thimble pincushion necklace
- Tutorial: Reusable lunch set
- Tutorial: Recycled jeans needlebook