Liz from Simple Simon & Co. has been sharing photos of her kids’ handmade wardrobe. Check out the awesome pockets on the jumper tunic she made for her daughter. L-O-V-E!!! Faux fur pockets, squeeeal!! They’re a simple detai with huge impact. Read more at Simple Simon & Co.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co.]
- Tutorial: Sew a Bubblegum Jumper for girls
- Tutorial: Faux bib t-shirt
- Tutorial: Lovely lace tunic dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Plunge neck tunic or dress
- Tutorial: Dress shirt to kid’s jumper