Do you love Oliver + S patterns for kids’ clothes? Well, now you can make Oliver + S designs out of Oliver + S fabric! Their line is called City Weekend and it will be produced by Moda. Look for it at Quilt Market next month. Read more from Oliver + S blog.
[photo from Oliver + S]
[tags]sewing, fabric, designer, Oliver + S, City Weekend, Moda[/tags]
- Sneak peek: Au-then-tic by Sweetwater
- Sneak peek: Rouenneries by French General
- Watch it now: Interview with Chelsea Andersen of Pink Fig Designs
- Sneak Peek: Arcadia by Sanae for Moda
- It’s new: Oliver + S Spring 2010 pattern preview