PFAFF® announces their new ambition line of sewing machines. Features include Integrated Dual Feed technology (IDT) that feeds fabric evenly from the top and bottom, a large touch screen, a built in alphabet and a varity of decorative and utility stitches, a 200mm sewing space to the right of the needle, and an automatic bobbin thread sensor that will alert you when your bobbin is running low.
You can learn more about the Ambition line at the PFAFF® website. Or, request a demonstration of the PFAFF® ambition™ 1.5 sewing machine at a local dealer from June 1 -June 31, 2011 to be entered to win a new PFAFF® ambition™ 1.5 sewing machine, plus six of the most popular PFAFF® presser feet.
Visit www.pfaffusa.com or call 1-800-997-3233 to find a PFAFF® dealer near you.
By Anne Weaver
- It’s new: PFAFF creative sensation sewing machine
- Tutorial: Machine sewing with the bobbin thread
- Tutorial: Getting to know your new sewing machine
- Tutorial: Elastic thread shirring using a sewing machine with drop-in bobbin
- Review: Singer 160 Limited Edition sewing machine