Michele Pacey from Michele Made Me shows photos of her Berry ‘n Bird Beret. The project comes from Denim Revolution by Nancy Minsky. It’s made from an old pair of jeans and is embroidered with a beautiful bird and branch design. It’s fully reversible, too. See more photos of this project at Michele Made Me.
[photo from Michele Made Me]
- Read all about it: Repairing and repurposing old denim
- Get it now: Denim Revolution back-to-school sale!
- Tutorial: Mend the worn spots on your jeans like the pros
- Tutorial: Make a pair of slippers from an old pair of jeans
- Tutorial: Make cropped denim joggers from an old pair of jeans