Lookie what Melissa from Creative Babies did with some vintage Christmas linens! She repurposed them into lovely Christmas clothes for kids. See a larger photo here, or link to her Flickr stream to see other items made from vintage linens.
[photo from Creative Babies on Flickr]
pssst… If you love her vintage linen Christmas clothes so much you have to have them for your own, you can get them from her Etsy shop.
[tags]sewing, inspiration, lookie, vintage, christmas, linens, clothes, refashion, repurpose[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Repurposed jeans stockings
- Lookie what she made: Bucket hat from old jeans
- Lookie what she made: Close Your Clothes busy book
- Lookie what she made: Doll clothes from her daughter’s baby clothes
- Lookie what she made: Miniature dresses!