Aunt Peaches shows what she did with a thrifted skirt that turned out to not fit her. Being her resourceful self, she turned it into a cafe curtain instead. It took just a few minutes, and no sewing was required. Read more about her project at Aunt Peaches.
[photo from Aunt Peaches]
By Anne Weaver
- Update your kitchen with cafe curtains
- Tutorial: Tinsel purse, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Create a Painted Sherbet effect on denim
- Tutorial: No-hem 10-minute skirt from a dress
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled shower curtain