Clare from Green Valley Crafts shows off the fabric toy she made for her daughter. It’s a series of soft fabric balls, with Velcro on each side. Little hands can connect them together and pull them apart to their hearts’ delight. They’re like a fabric version of pop beads! See more at Green Valley Crafts.
[photo from Green Valley Crafts]
[via Prudent Baby]
- Tutorial: Fleece Christmas tree pillow toy
- Tutorial: Faux chenille t-shirt applique
- Vote on Green week at S.Y.T.Y.C.
- Tutorial: Soft fabric Dandiya dance sticks
- Tutorial: Baby-in-a-Pouch small soft dolls