Millie from Needles and Haystacks shows that you can make four pairs of kids’ undies out of just half a meter of knit fabric. Her post is over at Kitschy Coo. The post is part of her Make It In A Metre series. Go there now.
[photo from Needles and Haystacks on Kitchsy Coo]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Tennis Skirt for little girls
- Free pattern: Sandbridge top and shorts set for girls
- Choosing the right knit fabric for your project
- Tutorial: Insulated snow mittens
- New tutorial series for tracing patterns from magazines