Cheri from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar made herself a new bag and she calls it the Granny Chic Tote. I am LOVING the lace layered on the yellow fabric!! If you want to make one for yourself, she gives a quick run-through of the process. Read more about the purse and how she made it.
[photo from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar]
- Tutorial: Stenciled mod herringbone design
- Get it now: Tohoku Tote pattern for Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief
- Tutorial: Sew a basic clutch purse
- Tutorial: The Dainty Leather Clutch with scalloped trim
- Tutorial: Create a one-of-a-kind t-shirt with bleach and stenciling