Cathie Holden from Just Something I Made bought this old Singer sewing machine for $5. While the machine clearly is no longer working, she was still able to use it to make a project. Not by sewing with it, but by taking photos of the decals on the machine and cleaning them up on her computer. She used them to make a gorgeous journal cover, and offers the graphics on her website for you to use in your own projects. See what she made and download the graphics.
[photo from Just Something I Made]
[tags]sewing, machine, graphic, decals[/tags]
- Singer 160 with vintage styling, now available at JoAnn Fabrics
- Winner of the Singer 160 Limited Edition sewing machine giveaway
- Share your memories of Singer sewing machines
- Tutorial: Armchair organizer with vintage graphics
- Freebie: Sewing journal printable