LV from Lo(Lo)V(i)E created this lovely embroidered dress for her little girl, but she didn’t do a lick of handstitching to get those colorful motifs on the bodice. Instead, she started with an adult blouse that already had the embroidery on it, cutting it down and reshaping it into a dress to fit her toddler girl. The shape of the reworked bodice is so pretty! Read more about her refashion at Lo(Lo)V(i)E.
[photo from Lo(Lo)V(i)E]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add a button and loop closure to a center seam
- Tutorial: Tiered t-shirt dress
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled toddler dress!
- Tutorial: Boardwalk T-Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: T-shirt refashion with dimensional flowers