Cheryl from Sew Can Do shows us the snowsuit that she made for her young daughter. She recently made a pair of snowpants, so she used similar materials and layering for the snowsuit. She used an outgrown bunting as a guide for the shapes to cut. The pointy elf hood is so perfect for a snowsuit! Go to her blog to read more about her snowsuit project.
[photo from Sew Can Do]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Bunting with hearts and flowers
- Tutorial: Brave Princess Merida yarn wig and quiver belt
- Linen and lace garland, oh my!!
- Read all about it: 13 ways to add pattern to fabric using household materials
- Idea file: T-shirt scarf dress