Claudia posts on Wardrobe Refashion with a picture of the padded carrying case she made for her DVR. Rather than fussing with layering batting between the shell and the lining, she used an old crib bumper to make the body of the bag. Brilliant! Read more at Wardrobe Refashion.
[photo from Claudia on Wardrobe Refashion]
[tags]sewing, lookie, inspiration, tip, padded, fabric, bumper, crib, refashion[/tags]
- Lookie what she made: Embellishment on a plain black skirt
- Lookie what she made: Winter gear for the homeless
- Tutorial: Recover a set of crib bumpers
- Lookie what she made: Bucket hat from old jeans
- Tutorial: Baby crib bumpers