Kataryna from Sew Chibi and Chibi Designs created this special birthday dress for her young daughter. She made it to look like Rainbow Dash, in response to her daughter’s request to have a dress that looks like her favorite My Little Pony. She scallops on the back straps are the pony’s wings, and the rainbow bustle mimics the pony’s full tail. You can tell from her photos of her daughter wearing the dress just how much she loves it. Go to her blog post to read more and see more photos of her Rainbow Dash birthday dress.
[photo from Sew Chibi]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Rainbow Dash Halloween costume
- Tutorial: Rainbow Dash dress
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled Easter lamb suit
- Lookie what she made: Extravagent Easter Egg Hunt Dress
- Lookie what she made: Chibi Easter dresses