Ms Muffin from Muffins and More shows off the super cute stickhorse that she made for her daughter. She was inspired by the jeans leg stickhorses that LiEr from ikat bag made last year (here and here). The horse’s head is made from the leg of a pair of jeans. Brilliant! A mane of pink yarn hair and heart-shaped nostrils give the horse her own sweet personality. Read more about her project at Muffins and More.
[photo from Muffins and More]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Stick horse from a pants leg
- Tutorial: Sock stick horse
- Free pattern: Strapping Stick Horse
- Free Pattern: Rag doll for your little one
- Lookie what she made: Fabric Christmas tree wall hanging