Michele from Michele Made Me posts on her blog showing how she turned one old towel into three new washcloths. It’s as simple as cutting the old towel into squares and then binding them off. The binding keeps the edges from fraying, but it also adds a pop of color to the edge of the washcloths. Read more on her blog about how she did it.
[via One Pretty Thing]
[photo from Michele Made Me]
- Tutorial: Bound edge tea towels
- Tutorial: Make a fabric-trimmed hooded towel as a quick gift
- Tutorial: Raw-edged bias tape finish
- Tutorial: Fabric binding for kitchen towels
- Tutorial: Self-Binding Receiving Blanket