Laura from Make Bake Sisters had an old winter coat that didn’t suit her any more, so she refashioned it to the military style jacket you see here. She shortened it, added the collars and tabs and epaulets, and lengthened the sleeves with deep cuffs. Read more about her refshion on her blog.
[via Refashion Co-op]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Long Amadeus coat refashioned from a suit
- Lookie what she made: Vintage-inspired military jacket
- Tutorial: Fleece mittens that stay tucked in to your coat
- Cool idea: Remake an adult winter coat into a child-sized coat
- Tutorial: Quick fix for an outgrown coat