Toni from Sugar Tart Crafts shows what she did with the collection of heavy washers that she got for Christmas. (Yes, she asked for the washers…) She wrapped them with ribbon and turned them into pattern weights. They look like candy!!! Read more at Sugar Tart Crafts.
[photo from Sugar Tart Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric yo-yo pattern weights
- Tip: Open buttonholes without ripping through the stitching
- Video tutorial: Hardware washer pattern weights
- Tutorial: Make inexpensive fabric weights out of hardware washers
- Tip: Keep your fabrics from fraying and tangling when prewashing