Pattern magazines are chock-full of inspiration and new clothing styles, but I’ve always been intimidated at the prospect of having to trace my own pattern out of the pages. Luckily, Summerset Banks at Pins and Needles has just started a multi-post series tracing patterns. Part One of this series is Preparing to Trace.
- Tracing patterns, part II
- Tracing patterns, part III
- Tutorial: Tracing patterns from a pattern magazine
- Lookie what she’s making: The Great Vintage Shirt Project
- Tutorial: How to use patterns from the Ottobre Design Magazine