You probably won’t be seeing many posts from me today. I’m hanging out here in Austin, TX with Scarlett Burroughts (you may know her as our Quilting editor) for QuiltCon. We’re getting ready to head out the door for our first day of the con. I’m sooo excited! And a little bit of nervous, too.
Getting dressed this morning I flashed back to my jr. high days. Will I look cool in this? Or will everyone immediately see what a dork I am? What is everyone else going to be wearing? Luckily I had Scar with me to help me with my clothing anxiety. If you’re going to be at QuiltCon, look for the girl with the mint green skinnies and tall brown boots. That’s me.
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Round sit-upon with ribbon trim
- Cool idea: DIY boot shapers from fabric and polyfil
- Vote on Green week at S.Y.T.Y.C.
- Tutorial: Apron pants for little girls
- Tutorial: Make a summer halter with built-in bra