Alida from Gigglebug and I Make Stuff recently challenged herself to make a month’s worth of clothes – for just $50. How did she do? She made 30 outfits and spent only $35. Awesome!! She shares a post on her blog cataloging all of her outfits and all of the materials she bought to make them. Go to the post.
[photo from I Make Stuff]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Girl’s double-breasted sweatshirt vest
- Tutorial: Peasant dress for a Cabbage Patch Doll
- Tutorial: Adapt the Sienna Dress pattern to make a flared wool coat
- Tutorial: Materials and measurements to draft your own patterns
- Tutorial: Expressionist Tee