If all those bolts of interfacing in the fabric store make your head swim, then check out this post by Rachael from Imagine Gnats guesting over at Sew Delicious. She breaks it down for you, explaining the different types of interfacing and when you’d use them. Go to her post to read all about it.
[photo from Imagine Gnats Sew Delicious]
- Monthly sponsor giveaway at Imagine Gnats
- Tutorial: Owl hat from recycled sweaters
- Tutorial: Nested fabric baskets
- Read all about it: Interfacing, fusible webbing, and fusible adhesive
- Read all about it: Bias tape, blanket binding, and the like